Thursday 9 August 2012

L'Oreal's Mega Voume Collagene Mascara

Hello everyone,
I hope those of you who are in Australia are looking forward to the summer!  It's been a long and cold winter!  I have been busy trialling another mascara.  L'Oreal's Mega Volume Collagene Mascara.
It claims the following:
"A new booster breakthrough formula enriched with collagene biospheres and black booster pigments to achieve breathtaking individual lash by lash volume. It increases 15x more impact for the ultimate volume look."
So my verdict?  I quite like it.  It's a very big brush so you have to be careful of the amount of product you apply onto your lashes.  I found initially it didn't give the volume with one coat.  But a second coat and my lashes became much fuller and more 'volumised'.  Without being too clumpy.  But be mindful.  This formula is a little thicker and so again I emphasise don't apply too much product to begin with.  Build the volume slowly.
The colour is great as it's a very dark black and it's one of the rare mascaras that doesn't smudge under my eyes.  Bonus!
So I do recommend it.  It's a little more expensive that the usual price point for L'Oreal so perhaps wait for a sale at your local pharmacy or department store.

That's all for but stay tuned for more!  Would also love to see comments, suggestions and queries from you all.

Margaret
B-Lush Cosmetica

.

No comments:

Post a Comment