Tuesday 27 March 2012

Miracle Skin Perfector by Garnier

Hi everyone,


I have been doing some investigating on the BB Cream craze.  BB meaning Beauty balm or Blemish balm.  I came across this product after seeing quite a few advertisements and blogs about it.  So of course I simply had to try it.


The product claims are: ' a lightweight formula with vitamin C and mineral pigments to deliver long-lasting hydrating care with SPF15 UV filters and a light touch of make-up for instantly visible, radiant results. Quickly & perfectly it unifies, corrects, brightens, moisturises & protects!'


Verdict?  I like it!  The texture is quite thick so a little goes a long way.  There are two colours light and medium.  I have a light to medium skin tone and find the medium colour quite good.   It's a little on the orangey side but not enough to make me look like an oompa loompa!   I think the final effect is as if I have added a little bronzer to my face.   Although I'm not sure how it would look if you have a darker skin tone.  I think it would be a struggle there.  It's basically a tinted moisturiser but gives a little more coverage.  I don't need to wear a foundation when I am wearing it.  In fact I have worn it of an evening and my skin looked amazing!  And being in my 40's I really am glad for that!


On the down side there is quite a strong fragrance but I find it quite pleasant.  Some people may find it a little too overpowering.  I feel that it delivers all it says it will.  I think having clear skin is a plus but it still can make your skin look hydrated, plump, glowy and fresh.  Something we all love!  RRP is around $11 AUD.  For that price you cannot go wrong.


Be aware that it may not be suitable for everyone but I think it would cover teh vast majority of skin types unless your skin was particularly oily.


Til next time


B-Lush Cosmetica

No comments:

Post a Comment