Friday 23 May 2014

Blinc Cosmetics Liquid Eyeliner Pen review

Hello everyone,



 I hope all is well with you all.  Ok so a new review.  I am always searching for a great eyeliner pen that doesn't dry out and doesn't smudge off.  And on this never ending search I found the Blinc Cosmetics Liquid Eyeliner pen.  

 Some of you may have heard of Blinc's mascaras which come off in little tubes with water.  So I was intrigued.  Needless to say it has been one of the best purchases I have ever made!   At least so far.  I have worn it to work and no smudging or flaking. I've even worn it to the gym (the ultimate test) and again no smudging!  Best of all you can 'slide' it off with a little water and gentle pressure with your hand.  So need for make up remover yaay!  Unless of course you're wearing eyeshadows etc...

It's shaped like a felt tip pen.  I find it very easy to use and apply the liner without making a mistake. It's not a dry brush so it glides very smoothly across the eyelid.

According to their site this is the process for removal:
  • Neither water alone nor pressure alone will remove blinc eyeliner.
  • Only the combination of lots of warm water and gentle pressure, from your fingertips, a washcloth or water pressure (i.e. shower), will slide the "layer of colour" effortlessly off your skin into your hand.
  • No makeup remover is necessary!
  • Does not penetrate your skin and leaves no residue.
Retails at around $35.95 which is a higher price range to existing liquid liner pens, however for its features of long wearing and easy removal I'm happy to pay the extra amount. 
It can be purchased from beauty suppliers and also from beauticians and therapists.  Click on the link below to find your closest stockist.


http://www.blinccosmetics.com.au/index.php/stockist 

So again I really like and it's a great product if you struggle to keep your liquid or gel liner on.

Until next time

Margaret


No comments:

Post a Comment