Wednesday 10 July 2013

MAC Prep & Prime Skin Smoother

Hi everyone,

with our recent bout of cold weather it's made our skin (apart from obviously cold), a bit sensitive and a little in need of moisture and hydration.  I have been looking for a primer that doesn't feel like glue but acts like it and doesn't irritate my skin.  I think I have found it!


 This primer is really lovely and light.  You apply it with a stippling or buffing brush or with a sponge.  A tiny bit goes a very long way.

According to MAC Prep & Prime Skin Smoother is:

A velvety skin perfecting primer that instantly fills in fine lines and wrinkles. Contains powerful anti-oxidants, evens skintone and mattifies - while softening the skin.
  
 I think it does all that and more!  It does smooth out the skin.  It most certainly softens without feeling greasy or heavy.  There is no fragrance so it won't irritate the skin and cause redness.  It evens out my skin although I still need to wear my foundation or tinted moisturiser.  But they stay on all day.  No touch ups required!  And for tme that's the biggest bonus of all. 

It retails at $49 so a little more expensive than your budget cosmetics but I think it's real value for money because you use so little of it!

Give it a try and tell me what you think.  I'd love to know.

Until next time.

Margaret
B-Lush Cosmetica


No comments:

Post a Comment