Sunday 4 February 2018

Face Halo make up removal sponge review

Hello everyone,

I hope the new year has started well for you all.  May 2018 bring you much love, joy,
health and happiness.




Now, after hearing a little buzz and a heads up by a friend who came across this, I have had a chance to use the Face Halo make up removing sponge.  According to the site "Face Halo’s HaloTech fibers get into your pores and will remove all your makeup better than anything else".  A tall order as most of the time I struggle with mascara removal even with a good cream cleanser.  
So was a little skeptical. 

After the first use I was quite impressed on how much of my make up it removed.  Even the mascara!  Tried all different kinds of mascaras except waterproof and it removed everything.  I tried waterproof eyeliner as well and yes it removed that also.  Although it did require a little more work.  But still not fully convinced I used a toner afterwards and there was nothing on my cotton pad.  So the next day after using the sponge I used micellar water cleanser and still nothing!!!  

Just to shake things up I used micellar water last night, and then used the halo face sponge there was still make up left behind!  So I can sincerely it definitely removes all my make up.  For those who are curious I use a mineral make up powder foundation, liquid concealer and powder bronzer and blusher.

Sooo my verdict I really like it!  It gently exfoliates my face so my skin looks great and uptakes my moisturiser quickly.  I have to use much less to get the same result.  BONUS!

You can purchase them from www.facehalo.com and they price is very reasonable.  A pack of 3 for $22 USD.  They are machine washable (although the site recommends no fabric softener).  I wash mine in the shower as soon as I've used it and then throw it into the machine at the end of the week (as per the site's instructions).

Honestly for the price point I'm quite happy.  They are small, ideal for travel and easy to keep clean.  I wish this was around a long time ago!  Please jump onto their website to read about the product and view their videos.  Hint: the orange test is what convinced me!

Again just so you're aware I bought these myself.  This is not a sponsored review in any way.

Well until next time stay safe.

Margaret



No comments:

Post a Comment