Sunday 10 November 2013

Make Up Forever Aqua Liner review

Hi again everyone,

Here comes another of many reviews of product bought on my last trip to New York Fashion week.  


This time it's Make Up Forever Aqua liquid liners.  I purchased 4 of these and have tested all of them under various conditions.  Some more harsh than others.  Now when MUF say waterproof they mean WATERPROOF!  I tested these swimming, at the gym, at work, at play, at dinner and drinks, dancing and this liner just won't budge!  For someone like me who suffers from watery eyes in spring it's a godsend.  

Colours pictured are (from the top) 4 (light green), 3 (forest green), 7 (purple) and 6 (navy blue).  All of these colours have shimmer in them so that are not a flat, matt colour which I quite like.  Each have a small tip which is easy to use although a little short.  But just like anything practise and you'll get it right.  The formula glides on very easily which makes for a precise line.




Some colours are stonger and deeper than others for instance numbers 3 and 7 are really pigmented and give a beautiful colour finish.  However, 4 and 6 are also beautiful colours.  Personally I like a little more depth so sometimes I go over the colour with another shadow or even double up with a thicker line of colour and then a fine line of black liner (closer to the lash line) to add some definition as I feel I need it having very dark brown eyes. 

Verdict?  I love them.  I love the fact that they don't come off until I'm ready to take them off.  Any good waterproof make up remover will take it off.  As will any oil.  Baby oil, jojoba oil, almond oil etc..
Now please be aware Make Up Forever is a professional make up brand and is not cheap.  Unfortunately it's not readily available in Australia anymore but I have found it on the Media Makeup store (click here: http://www.mediamakeupstore.com/make-up-for-ever/eyes/916/aqua-liner-/).  I don't think you need to be a make up artist to buy product but you will need to research that yourselves.  Come on I know you all use Google.

If you get a chance to buy and use it please let me know what you think.  I love comparing notes and trying out your ideas.  Always learning!

Until next time

Margaret
B-Lush Cosmetica



No comments:

Post a Comment