Wednesday 10 July 2013

Maybelline Volum' Express Mega Plush Volumising Mascara

Hi everyone,

Wow this mascara has quite a name!
 
 According to Maybelline it's:

- Mega lash volume that's never brittle or flaky

- Revolutionary Gel-Mousse formula with 40% less hard waxes for      massive yet soft lashes  


- Patented Flexor Brush gently coats every lash with supple volume 


- Suitable for contact lens wearers 




I have been trialing it for the last week or so.  It's very soft on the lashes so you definitely won't get flakes or crunchy hard lashes. So a big bonus!  I've had to experiment with the number of coats. I'm on my third application at the moment and unfortunately it doesn't give the volume that I like.  I'm lucky enough to have length but not volume.  I like them really plumped up.  However, a work colleague today told me that my lashes looked long and natural so perhaps not such a terrible compliment!  

If you're looking for super plumped and volumised lashes this isn't for you.  But if you want a comfortable mascara that won't make you look like you have spiders hanging from your eyes and black spots all over your face then this is it.

I think I will try the waterproof one and see if that holds my curl and volume!

Until next time

Margaret
B-Lush Cosmetica




No comments:

Post a Comment