Monday 25 February 2013

Real Techniques make up brushes

Hello everyone,

For the last 6 months or so I have been using Samantha Chapman's (of Pixi Woo fame) Real Techniques make up brushes.  I have to say I am so very, very impressed with these brushes.  They are lovely and soft, don't splay everywhere, don't molt or shed hairs all over your face, aren't extortionate in price, buff in foundations beautifully, apply powders, bronzers, blushers beautifully and blend eyeshadows perfectly.  I still use all my other ones also but am finding I keep going back to the Real Technique ones.

I don't have every single brush as they aren't all available in Australia but you can buy the Starter set, Core set, Travel Essentials set, Foundation brush, Powder brush, Lash/Brow groomer, Shading brush, Blush brush, Kabuki brush and Stippling brush from most Priceline stores.  The sets also come with a great cover which converts into a little stand (very convenient for travelling)!

starter setStarter Set        core collectionCore Collection        travel essentials  Travel Essentials


foundation brushFoundation brush              powder brushPowder brush          lash-brow groomerLash/Brow Groomer




shading brush Shading brushblush brush Blush brush  kabuki brush  Kabuki brush   Stippling brush

 

Any others you would like to source Amazon have them online but you need to get them quickly as they are snapped up in a flash!

If you have tried them I would love to know what you all think of these brushes.  I learn just as much from you as I hope you do me.

Until next time

Margaret
B-Lush Cosmetica







No comments:

Post a Comment