Tuesday 13 December 2011

Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation

Hello everyone!

It's been a while and I'm still getting through my mascaras.  I will keep you up to date on them though.

I have however, been playing with and loving Giorgio Armani's Luminous Silk Foundation.  It's really beautiful!  It's a very lightweight fluid, oil free and a light to medium coverage.  It's completely buildable (meaning you can put a couple of layers on) and hydrating so great for normal to dry skins. It has many beautiful and true to life colours in the range as well.

I wear this at work and out and about and always get complimented on how great my skin looks.  Even when I have a cold!

Highly recommend this one.  Also suggest that you have a little play with it and if you ask nicely I'm sure the sales staff will give you a sample.

Great add on is the Micro-fil Loose Powder.  An extremely light and fine powder which reduces shine and evens out  skin tone. Great for all skin types.  And no cakiness!!!

Until next time everyone, Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to you all.  Be sure to take advantage of all the sales and ask lots and lots of questions of the sales staff.

B-Lush Cosmetica






No comments:

Post a Comment